Tuesday, September 11, 2007

17 weeks pregnant and counting!

I got on a pregnancy tracker today and realized I am 43.8% of the way through this pregnancy. It is kind of shocking to me. I feel bad that I don't think about this baby 58 out of every 60 minutes in an hour like I did for Anna-Kate, but I am just too busy keeping up with a little one and her activities to do so! We are in a playgroup, and I am part of a Bible study, on top of seeing friends for playdates-we have a packed schedule! :) Last Thursday I went in for my 16 week appt. I told Dr. Tate that I wanted to know the gender of the baby and he needed to find it for me. :) We looked a long time and he did a lot of poking and shaking of my belly to get baby to move. He said if he was going to guess, he would guess girl, but that he was not certain enough of that to write it in my chart. So, we'll have to wait until October 2 to find out for sure. One thing I have realized is that this baby seems to be a lot more mellow than Anna-Kate was in the womb--maybe I'll have a laid-back child! Ha, who would have thought?! There isn't a lot new going on-we are gearing up for Chris to be traveling the last couple weeks of September for work. Anna-Kate and I will head to Macon for a few days. Then, the first weekend in October our family will be going to Destin, FL for a long weekend. I am really excited about that! Anna-Kate had such a good time last May, and I can only imagine how much more she'll enjoy it this time! I'm going to try to attach a video of Anna-Kate playing in Copper's kennel. We'll see.... :) Here goes:

No comments: