Sunday, September 2, 2007

Chris was getting Anna-Kate ready for church this morning and sneezed. Instantly, Anna-Kate replied, "bess eww dada". Chris said he looked at her and said, "say bless you again" and she just looked at him. To me, that means she is just learning manners as a way of life, not as a thing to be prompted to say. I'm proud of that girl!
This weekend has been so nice and relaxing! Chris had Friday off, in addition to Monday, so we have been really enjoying the family time! Friday morning we went to kangazoom, a huge indoor play area for kids with those big blow up jumping things. Anna-Kate had a ball! Here are a couple of pics. The first is she and me going down about a 20 foot slide. She loved it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next is her and Chris in a maze thing:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally, her in a tunnel:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday I ran some errands and met Allison and a couple of girls for lunch at the Swann House in Buckhead. It was alright-as I don't do mayonaisse I spent most of lunch queasy as that's all I could smell in the whole place!

No comments: