Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Busy

It's VBS week and that means my life is crazy! Between that and doing a huge sewing project for a lady, the blog has fallen by the wayside for sure. Unfortunate.

I did get the kids' picture taken for Fathers Day.



I know--all three looking and smiling! Unreal! :) We had a laid back morning--I made Chris' favorite, Southern Living breakfast enchiladas, we went to church as a family and then I stayed to decorate the church for VBS {I'm so tired}. We went out for dinner and just say and enjoyed one another. A lovely day.

Happy Father's day to my wonderful father and to Chris--a wonderful husband and the best father I could hope for my children to have. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My most favorite Ryanism--the one we use all the time: frusterated, as in Ooh! I'ms frusterated!
Mom