Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Shame}

So, today, this 28th day of June, I will share with you Anna-Kate's ballet recital and end of the year program pictures from May 27. Wow, fail on my part!

Dancing with her sweet friends, Hannah and Campbell.





Look at that form! :)







Exit strategy.



This guy was there too (trooper. Show went until 8).



Anna-Kate had a wonderful pre-k teacher, Miss Mandy! We both just loved her and she always seemed to have a special place in her heart for Anna-Kate (but who wouldn't love a sweet little girl who always follows the rules and doesn't cause trouble, especially when she is one of 4 girls in a classroom???). But, I digress {and am only a bit biased}. One of the things we play most this summer is "school". When Anna-Kate teaches her brothers and me I can hear Mandy in her voice (inflection, words she uses etc). It's so funny and too precious!

"If I were a fuzzy-wuzzy bear, I'd thank you, Lord for my fuzzy-wuzzy hair, and I just thank you Father for making me, ME!"



Singing their little hearts out!



Such a rule follower, even at songs' end, she never took her eyes off the teacher!



She was on cloud nine to get to sit next to Mandy during the program! So sweet!



They got their "diplomas" and thus officially kindergartners {cue me crying}.



Anna-Kate with Mandy and her sweet friend, Natalie (who is going to her same school next year!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Kate's ballet form is Perfect!! She is soo graceful Maybe she'll do a "do-over" for us.