Monday, June 6, 2011

Disney recap, the 2011 edition

We just got back from another magical week at Disney! This year we stayed at Kidani village, a part of the Animal Kingdom lodge. We looked out our window at this:



My kids were in heaven! As always, the food was amazing, the pool was so awesome, the week went by waaaay too fast, and the memories {and subsequent 300+ pictures} we made are precious! Per usual, we drove away not ready to leave, shedding a few tears, and dreaming of next year.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures, more to come later.

All of us in front of Cinderella's Castle



My three little mice. :)



On the beach at the Polynesian, post luau. Precious!



Our annual picture by the water fall in the Great Ceremonial House (Jack missed the memo to open his eyes. Sigh).



Checking out the flamingo bed at the Animal Kingdom. My kids were content to watch them for a solid 20 minutes {that's eons in little kid time}.


3 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

you crack me up with all those matching outfits!! Very cute. Very cute. Looks like lots of fun!!

The Stephens Family said...

So fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! And you know I'm loving all their outfits!!

Katie said...

Love, love, love the new blog pic!!! I also LOVE the luau pic....those outfits are adorable!!!!! Cannot wait to see more! :)