Monday, May 28, 2012

Showering the Caboose

So a million years ago, (back when April just wouldn't quit and it was all I could do to put one foot in front of the other...blogging didn't happen) my sweet bestie, Leigh-Ann threw me a baby shower for the caboose. It was such a sweet time with friends and my mom celebrating and praying for our littlest son. I was blessed with diapers, wipes, and gift cards (to starbucks and a pedicure!). Such sweet, generous friends who were are so awesome to welcome with joy our fourth child!

Awesome spread: cinammon rolls, apples with caramel dip, breakfast casserole, bowl of fruit, and rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate. Clearly, she knows me well. 

A love language...sugar dipped in sugar.



As people began leaving my mom brilliantly remembered to get a group shot...minus about half of the attendees. Oops. :)
Lisa, Katie, Leigh-Ann, Mom, me, Laura and Sara.

My sweet friend who is more like the sister I never had. 

With my mom. Bad angle on me. O well. 

With the littlest attenders..Anna-Kate and Lydia.  

Anna-Kate was ecstatic to be able to attend her first shower. :) 



No comments: