Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catch up on pictures

Well, as I was looking through my camera I realized it had been a while since I had uploaded pics and posted them!

I love Saturday mornings. We are trying to make more traditions and memories for our kids. So, every Saturday we all pile in our bed and talk and laugh, sometimes watch a cartoon, then head downstairs to make pancakes and coffee. I love the sweet times!

Photobucket

Sweet Ryan playing with his favorite toy, the learning table. Poor guy had pink eye last week, but he was still as sweet and precious as ever.

Photobucket

I am in love with this picture of Anna-Kate and me. It is a self-portrait after church last Sunday. She is obsessed with seeing herself in pictures, thus the occasion.

Photobucket

Ryan's second favorite thing to do is crawl under the coffee table. Of course, he inevitably bangs his head on the table, but he does it repeatedly. Chris managed to catch them both under there laughing and playing. It warms my soul to hear them playing together!

Photobucket

And finally...today Anna-Kate put herself on the potty and went (#2) all by herself while I was nursing Ryan (which, PS, she said, "when my bee-bee's are bigger, I can feed Ryan too!"). She then proceeded to put both of her legs in one pantie leg and her pants on backwards. I helped with the panties, but wanted to document the backward pants. When I tried to tell her they were backwards she didn't agree at first, but as she kept having to yank up her pants to keep them up, she finally let me help her turn them around. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

Adorable pictures of adorable kids! Just love your blog!!

jillian said...

just found your blog! :) so cute. and ryan and i share a birthday. 2-22 rocks.

jillian

Chris said...

You totally didn't od the beebee story justice... i'm ashamed