Friday, November 14, 2008

A major big deal!!!!!

So, yesterday I had a meeting with a local children's boutique owner. I had been a little nervous about it all week as I'm not a cold-call, walk-in-oozing-confidence- and-sell-a-product kind of girl...all that to say, my new best friend, Karen, at Polka Dot Kids, has agreed to buy my monogrammed bows!! Also, she is thinking about buying my burp cloths (that I've begun to applique--SOOO cute). YAY!!! (ya ya ya ya ya as Anna-Kate would say). Here is a picture of one of Anna-Kate's bows...just for your viewing pleasure:

Photobucket

I am so very thankful for this step in expanding my business. I feel truly blessed. I'm really enjoying it and I finally feel like I've found my niche as a stay at home mom who contributes a bit to the family. :) In case your itching with curiousity, there is a link to my business blog at the top right of this blog. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yeay! congrats!! I know you are thrilled! I like the dark pink bow of AK's. I have a dark pink one for Ella Ann, but it's smaller than I'd like. I will probably have you make one for me soon, if you have time. I'll check out your site!
Love,
K

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JANELLE! That is big! (: Have fun w/ it...I know you will. So proud of you and happy for you!!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

congratulations! go you!

Mom's Blog said...

Hey there! After some computer problems, which Matt fixed for me, I have caught up on reading your blogs. What fun to keep up with your family!!! I love the business...I ought to order Hannah and Ellie some bows!

Love you, Carol