Monday, November 24, 2008

Funny and life update

Ryan was reading a fabric Elmo book and Anna-Kate decided she wanted it and tried to take it from him.
Me: Anna-Kate, that's not nice, give it back to Ryan.
AK: But it's mine.
Me: No, actually, it's Ryan's.
AK: It's mine, actually, Mommy.

At this point I started laughing. She got a very upset look on her face and said, "why you laugh at me Mommy?". I told her she was funny. "I not funny, I Anna-Kate, no laugh at me Mommy."

I feel like all I've done recently is monogram and make bows. I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm quite thankful. There are a few people at church keeping me pretty busy in the monogramming business. As far as bows go, business is booming, however, it makes my fingers raw after a while and my back hurts from hunching over. Chris, being the wonderful husband that he is, told me to go get a pedicure on Saturday to celebrate dropping off half of my bow order to the boutique and to have a little me time. YAY! ThankyouverymuchandI'llseeyoulater.

The other big thing occupying my time recently is Christmas choir at church. We have a beautiful program this year and I am so excited to see how it all comes together. (for anyone in the ATL area that is interested...Christ Church PCA on December 14 at 5 and 7--love to see you there!).

I think that's it. We'll see. We'll be celebrating Thanksgiving at my grandparents house in Atlanta, which will be nice. I'm definately looking forward to having Chris home and getting some much needed family time and CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS OUT.
***BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO with you! Today is Matt's last day of work for the week and I'm really, really excited for FIVE family days!! (: I think he's actually putting up the tree tomorrow so there's less to do on Friday. We do all of our decorating the day after Thanksgiving. (The Christmas music has already been playing at our house - tee hee!!)

Jenny