Monday, September 12, 2011

Quotes

We've been keeping busy with life, soccer and the amazing weather! We've had a lot of picnics outside, pulled the bounce house out and spent many evening at the soccer fields. :) Ryan is actually really good. In fact, he scored 4 goals at his first game! (my competitive side is thrilled to have a competitive child to watch. It just wasn't that way last year watching Anna-Kate). Anyhoo. I have officially forgotten my camera to both practices and the game. Shame on me!

Anyway, I read a quote that has really resonated with me:
Cherish these moments, tomorrow they will be memories.

So I've been trying to remember that, amidst the tantrums, homework and laundry. I know a day will come that I will long for today. :) So, that's where I've been. I have some catch up posts so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How true!

Leslie said...

Thanks! I needed that reminder tonight!