Friday, August 29, 2008

Rain, rain, go away....

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow morning. We've been looking forward to this for months!! Dumb Gustav and Hanna. They better stay away! Weather looks like there is no threat of hurricanes, but the forcast is dismal--rain almost every day. Please pray it will go away. How awful to be crammed in a little condo with the kids??

In other, more uplifting, news. :) The kids and I have had a really fun week and stayed really busy this week. Lots of little trips, playdates and today we went to the zoo. It's becoming our new thing to do on Fridays. We were looking at elephants this morning and Anna-Kate asked about his teeth. We have been talking about tusks (on elephants and walruses). I asked her to "say tusks. tu-skkkk". She replied: "no mommy, that too hard for me". Seriously? So later I was tucking her in and said, "when you wake up tomorrow, you know where we're going?". "THE BEACH!" she screamed. I smiled and said, "I sure do love you Anna-Kate". Her response? "Oh thanks Mommy".

For those who care to keep up...Ryan has been really constipated the last few days, but finally seems to be clearinghimself out. I've felt so badly for him--he's just been out of sorts all day--hardly napping. Which, if you know what a sweet, peaceful, laid back kid he is--you know this is not the norm. So sad.

I'll try to blog from the beach and post pics, if not--I'll post next Saturday. :) Happy Labor Day!

No comments: