Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm rallying!

Here we go. Day number TWO! :)

We went to a splashpad with some church friends today. I only had my iphone (which takes a decent close up pictures--of a non moving object in good light, and deplorable far away pictures. Just a disclaimer).

Clearly, too busy to stop for a picture!! Ryan ran around like a crazy child--he LOVED it! He kept calling it the "shooting snake pool" (ie, like at Disney).



Anna-Kate being silly with her friend, Marin. I love how these two have become such sweet friends!



All this energy-exerting goodness, $1 each. :) Jack opted to stay dry. In fact, I don't think he got even one toe wet. Fine by my. The big kids played with their friends and I got to chat with several of my good friends! I winning summer day for all!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Your grammer is not winning apparently boom roasted!

Mom B said...

Aham! I read it faithfully, too! :-) Oh well, I'm just another "Mom"!

Mom B said...

Make that, "Ahem!"