Thursday, November 5, 2009

In case you were wondering...

This is how I've been spending my time since Anna-Kate won them Saturday at the fall festival. Eating candy. Sunday was mostly milky way, 100 grand and twix. Then, there's this...



Ya, that's right, a box of nerds the size of my head. My tounge has sore spots on it from eating them and my belly hurts, yet I haven't been able to put them down. (Hi, I'm Janelle, and I love nerds...). So today (after above said side effects coupled with throwing up on Monday from consuming too much candy over the weekend and making myself sick) I've decided to grow up and throw the remainder of my nerds away. Sniff.

2 comments:

The Levy's said...

Very sad, but commendable......

The Bartons said...

bahahahhahahahaha.
you're poor child. he's on a sugar high like no other :) haha