Monday, November 9, 2009

So I don't forget.

Anna-Kate's constant phrases (which sometimes, admittedly, drive me nuts).

"Are you gonna take me a bath?" (instead of "give").

"What you said?" (instead of "what did you say?")

"What you talkin' 'bout?" (that's not weird, just nosy and constant). :)

***
Ryan's new things:

He makes this noise that I'm not sure will translate to being written down, it's "tuckatuckatuckatucka". He says it really fast and when he gets excited he does it while running around, generally clutching his football.

His vocabulary is finally really taking off. I mean, I've been able to understand him for quite a while (bad mommy for not posting!), but it's finally to the point where daily there is a new word. Here are some of my favorites, and most often said words.

"suuuuz" (shoes)
"sew" (show)
"boo ball" (his favorite blue bouncy ball)
"fooball!" (football, a constantly yelled thing around here as it is his absolute favorite toy!)
"tu-dow!" (touchdown! it goes without saying that both arms are up by his head and he's yelling this!)
"ba-ball" (basketball) Are you noticing a trend in his word selection?
"Melmo" (his other love, Elmo)
"Mimey" (and his absolute favorite, which evokes shouts and clapping and big smiles, Mickey, as in, the Mouse.)

No comments: