Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aww nuts!

"Aww NUT" is how Ryan says it, but in any firm, this one of my favorite things the kids' say (thank you, Donald Duck!).

And on a different note, I believe I determined why I don't like nuts--texture. Last night Leigh Ann and I went to a little coffee shop and got milkshakes. Vanilla Icecream, a spoon full of peanut butter and chocolate chips. The flavor was super, but I began chewing and it was full if nuts, I thought, and I declared to hate it. The reason? There was stuff stuck in my molars(not between my teeth). Ya, upon closer inspection, it was the chocolate stuck in my teeth. So now I don't like the texture of nuts or chocolate and how it sticks in my teeth. Just relaying info as I get it. ;)

1 comment:

Chris said...

and you have expressed your feeling that boiled peanuts are good/accetable so this supports your overall theory of texture.