Monday, September 8, 2008

6 months old

Well, I was waiting for my kids' pediatrician to come back from maternity leave, so I scheduled Ryan's 6 month well-baby a bit late. He is doing perfectly! 16.14 lbs
(50%)and 26 1/2" tall (50%). She was impressed with his perfect posture while sitting. :) He's eating like a champ and she was even more impressed that he was feeding himself now. I confessed to having given him both puffs and cheerios, and she couldn't believe he was already picking it up off his tray and putting them in his mouth. What can I say, we're eaters. :)

In not so good news....Ryan's had a really rough day today. On top of the 4 shots he got, the doctor found his boy parts to have adhesions (from his circumcision) and had to force the skin back. Needless to say, it is raw looking and she told me to give him motrin for the next 24-48 hours for pain. Poor guy. (Note to all mothers out there...be on not letting that happen to your boys.). He was pitiful all night.

Not much else new. I've got another consignment sale coming up this week that I quite excited about.

That's about it. :)

No comments: