Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An American tradition! :)

Well, it's official. Our little girl had her first cheeseburger happy meal yesterday. She started singing the Cheeseburger song from Veggie Tales right before lunch time. Then, she got it in her head that she wanted to eat on as well. Chris was working from home--to save $$ on gas, and since our gas stations were out over the weekend--so off we went for lunch. I could kick myself for not taking my camera to McDonalds, but alas, I did not. So, here are pics from when we got home.

Showing me her happy meal:
Photobucket

Actually smiling for me:
Photobucket

I was trying to get a picture of her "prize"--Glenda (the good witch) from Wizard of Oz. Madame Alexander is doing the McD's toys right now. Glenda didn't make the picture in this self-portrait:
Photobucket

Here's "Glenda baby", as she is called:
Photobucket

**************************

The second tradition Anna-Kate participated in is making an apple pie. These are the pics from last week in Macon when Mom enlisted help cutting out flowers and hearts for the top of the pie. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: