Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is it all girls?

We have entered a new phase. There is now a "y" added to all nouns. For example:

"I drinking my milk-y".
"Where's my spoon-y, my spoony?"

I mean, I guess it makes sense......all her favorite things end in "y". Mommy, Daddy, lamby...

It was kinda cute for a day, now it's a bit annoying. Hoping it doesn't last too long.

To offset that, she has some cute new phrases.

"I need new toes Mommy" (as her nail polish had come off in the water).
"I go to Bible school" (every night and day--referring to MMO).
"Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full" (when Chris corrects her to say "yes sir" instead of "yes Ma'am". I think it's hilarious).
"O dokey doc jones" (Chris thought it would be great to teach her "okey dokey Dr. Jones" from Indian Jones--is it temple of doom?--anyway, she does it now.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I thought Ella Ann was the only one that added "y" to the end of every single thing! "Mommy, will you paint my toesies?" Hate to burst the bubble, but she's been doing it for about 8 months now! ha!

Love,
K