Monday, September 22, 2008

a continuation of my earlier post

When we went to get Ryan up from his nap, she climbed up on the railing to look in on him. He was on his belly and looked up, grinning, at her. She says, "o wow, Ryan need a trim Mommy". I said, "does he have crazy hair?" She replies, "o yes."

After I nursed him, I put him sitting down on the ground while I helped her go potty. We came back to his room and she saw a stack of clothes I bought ahead for next spring for him. She holds the first thing up, "o this is cute" then put it on his lap. Then, "o this cute too Ryan", and put it on his lap...continued through 3 more items.

We walked downstairs for me to feed him his solids. I said, "Ok Anna-kate, you need to play by yourself for a little bit so Mommy can feed Ryan". Her response? "I know Mommy, I know."

No comments: