Monday, October 6, 2008

My big deals!

So at Walgreens last week my total was $86.44.

Photobucket

2 full size cascade dishwashing detergent
2 Puffs boxes
2 legal size boxes of envelopes
2 full size bottles of Crest
2 bottles of Dawn
2 bottles of Febreeze
2 bottles of Gillette Shampoo
1 package (of 8) Quattro razors
1 Oral-B toothbrush
1 L'Oreal disposable washcloths
1 Pledge multi-surface cleaner (wipes)
1 bag of Dumb-Dumbs (trick-or treaters)
$6 of non-sale personal things, not pictures, enough said. :)

After coupons, etc, new out of pocket total: $16.86.

I also have almost $20 rebate coming to me and $9.50 to spend (free) on my next purchase--so in essence, they paid me to take all of this stuff! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB! Don't you LOVE it?! I am headed to CVS this morning for my weekly trip. I can't wait to see how much I save (and how much I get)!!!! (-:

Jenny

Jonesey said...

Oh, I do so wish I could do this!

Tate Family said...

Good for you, Janelle!!

I'm much more a CVSer rather than Walgreens, but I will eventually learn their system. ;) Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

where do you get the coupons to do this? How do you manage to save money? please enlighten!!!!!