Monday, October 20, 2008

Sicky-sickerton

Anna-Kate, as she is also known.

She had an extremely high fever (and etc...) on Saturday night and we have been giving motrin around the clock......took her to the doctor today on a friends' suggestion (I'm always hesitant to be that mom who takes their kid in for every cough...). Yep...verdict is....she has pneumonia. Poor kid. She is so listless and miserable. Had a fever today of 102.5, but we're on the heavy duty meds now, so hopefully we're on the road to recovery.

Say a prayer for her--and also that Ryan won't get it. And, if you really feel sorry for us, for me too--patience, and energy, are underrated needs in the life of a mommy of sick kiddos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry Janelle! Definitely praying. Hope she feels better really soon!

Jenny

The Levy's said...

That bites...let me know if you need anything..we are right around the corner!

Katie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Anna-Kate is so sick! I hope she's feeling better now. I will pray for you all.

K

Janelle said...

Thanks all--I appreciate the helpful offers and prayers!