Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet Anna-Kate

Chris worked from home today so while Ryan was taking his morning nap, Anna-Kate and I went to the final consignment sale of the season and ran a few other errands. For a while now, every time we get in the car she asks, "where I going?". So I told her we were going to a store. She looks up and says, "Oh, we go Target". Sure enough, we were in the Target parking lot....think we go too much? :)

We have been talking alot about whispering (like, in bed before going to sleep she can whisper). Tonight we were all 4 on the ground playing and Anna-Kate walked over to me and said, "Mommy, I need to tell you a secret" and leaned in to my ear. In her best toddler whisper (you know, the very loud quiet voice :)) she says, "Mommy, I sure love you" then gave me the sweetest smile. Melt my heart.

No comments: