Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What they're saying

My conversation earlier with Anna-Kate...

Me: "Why did you push your brother?"
AK: "Umm, well he wouldn't share with me. And, he pushed me second.
Me: (I deserve a prize for not laughing out loud) "Umm, wouldn't that mean you pushed him first then?"
AK: "Uh-huh."
Me: "Ok, just making sure we're clear on that..." then had to proceed with discipline while still trying to keep a straight face. Seriously?

***

Ryan, within the last 2 weeks has started napping very eradically. Pains my soul. Until about 10 days ago he slept every day solid for 3 hours. He hasn't napped 4 days in the last 1 1/2 weeks and as he napped well yesterday, was awake at 9:45 pm. Ugh. Anyway, so I woke him up from his nap at 4 on the nose today and he was a little grumpy. Unfortunately for him, Jack woke up right afterwards and I needed to feed him. Ryan came in as Jack was nursing (we were on the glider) and Ryan said, "put him down and feed meeeeeeeee" and then burst into hysteric tears. I told him that I didn't roll like that but that he was welcome to sit with us and cuddle.

3 comments:

Dance411 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dance411 said...

Don't you just wish you had a bigger lap and more hands to hold all your babes!

Katie said...

hahahahaa! Sounds like EA's relationship with Rane! R has been giving me nap issues lately too...HATE it!!! Hope he goes back to normal for you soon.