Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm channeling Seinfeld here...

What's the deal with spicy fast food? Cant we just enjoy our fried food without having to have it all changed up? Everyone has a spicy chicken sandwich--why? Chris always jokes (as he pours on the chalua) that it "tastes like burning". Chickfila is debuting a new spicy chicken biscuit and is giving away free samples. Now y'all know I'm cheap, errr, savvy, but I don't even want it for free. Give me a normal unadulterated chicken biscuit, this southern girl has no need for it!

2 comments:

Chris said...

be quiet you! do not incur the wrath of the mighty cow!

Oh mighty cow, giver of spicey chicken, do not listen to my wife for she noeth not the power of spicey chicken on a wheat bun or its newest form, which cometh via the buscuit.

Do not taketh your free food from my mouth because of my wife's ingratitude.

Anonymous said...

LOL. i'm with you, I didn't even sign up for the free one...and I generally love spicy stuff, but not before 10am!

let's have a chick-fil-a date and get a regular sandwich soon! :)

Leigh-Ann