Friday, December 10, 2010

Life around our house

So, Jack is now doing stairs. Yippee. {I learned this when Anna-Kate came into the kitchen holding Jack and saying, "I got him off the second stair, here you go Mommy".)

Oh, and he got teeth (finally). Or maybe I should say, "a tooth", singular. His right bottom middle tooth is fully broken through, the rest of his mouth is still swollen and white. I really think he's gonna pop 8 at once. Still not slowing him down on the eating front as he is exclusively on table food (except for milk, obviously. Said milk is exclusively formula now. Bonus, I'm guilt free about it.).

***

Ryan's new thing is to run and jump in my lap, give me a huge hug and say, "mommy, you my best fend" (friend). Ahh.

His other, less cute, thing is to get all snuggled into bed at night have kisses and hugs done etc and then look up with a total smirk and say, "potty mommy". I ask him if he really needs to go, he closes his eyes and smiles a big guilty smile and says, yes Mem!" then trots off (and goes).

***

We were driving to school the other day and Anna-Kate was telling me (again, God love her!) that she is always gonna live with me, even when she grows up. {Chris then tells her she has to move out after college} She said, "well, even when Daddy makes me not live at our house I'll always live in ___ (city we live in) near you so we can see each other every day because you are my favorite, favorite, favorite Mommy and I love you!". I told her how special that was to me and then looked at Ryan and said, "buddy are you always gonna live here near me too?" He responded, "Nope. I gonna live at Disneyworld." Little booger, and so their little personalities coming out!

No comments: