Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It just wouldn't be mid-December without one of these...

...the ol' gingerbread house.

If you'll remember from years gone by, I have let go of my need for symmetry and just take the pictures now.

Intent on decorating. (Sidenote, I got a tip from a friend about hot gluing the house together the night before decorating. I had ever intention of doing this and opened the box to discover that Wilton's house is already assembled. Be still my heart.)



Love that she hears me adjusting my camera and automatically smiles for me {my husband, on the other hand, is a total goofball!}



"cheese, canthispleasecountsoIcangobacktoplayingwithcandy?"



Focused and determined to squeeze as many pieces of candy into as small of a section as humanly possible {shudder}.



Working on a pattern. She got highly frustrated when she ran out of a color and it messed up her pattern. :)



This picture is a small miracle for me--Ryan is both smiling and looking at the camera.

No comments: