Monday, December 6, 2010

My heart is full and overflowing

We've had a lovely jammie Monday so far. My kids and I have been dancing (arms interlinked "cowboy ho-down style") to Christmas music, the kids are doing a craft and have been playing well all morning. I snuck away to check my email and found this from Chris:

"We are a team, and I love having you on my team. In Sunday school we read
about Abigail, Nabal's wife, and I just thought about how she interceded for
her husband and how many times you have done that for me. A wife that helps
and cares for her husband as much as you do for me is truly one of the most
precious gifts God has given me.
I love you dearly and hope you and the kids have a wonderful jammy day."

What a precious way to start the week! Thank you, Jesus, for my family!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My heart is full and overflowing to read that post by my daughter!
Mom