Friday, December 3, 2010

(iphone) Photo dump

(thus making it allowable for me to have a random group of pictures in one post.)

So, the wittiness never occurred yesterday. It was between the blog and bed last night and bed won. {shrugs} Sorry to dissappoint.

I know it's grainy, but it's the first time he waved. He crawled from his room to the rail, looked down at me, I waved and then he waved back. Precious.




Boy in a box:



Anna-Kate (obligingly) wears turtlenecks and tights when she goes to school. First thing she does when she gets home? Dresses for summer (with some extra accessories, socks and shoes). It was about 40 degrees outside when this picture was taken (and 65 in our house as Chris decided that was a warm enough day time temperature. Eviently, feeling in fingers and toes is optional here).





He's pretending to be Mary (you know, mother of Jesus. Clearly, he copies and wants to be like Anna-Kate!).



Helping me shop. He kept loudly saying (while holding up the bra and granny panties) "look mama, these are big like you, I love these, let's get them!"



Child labor. Sweet girl giving her brother a bottle (she begged to do it!).



Blesses my heart. She loves her brothers so much!

No comments: