Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ack! Can it be??

That today my boy is 11 months old??? Where does time go?

For your viewing pleasure, a picture of my sweet boy (doped up on motrin) in Anna-Kate's beads as they played crawling tag today. What a true joy it is to see one's children lovingly playing together and hear their happy laughs! (Notice his finger pointing--it is always pointing at something. He was pointing at me and saying "mama", love it!)

Photobucket

***

I had the lovliest morning today. Some mommy friends from Anna-Kate's playgroup and I met for a fabulous breakfast as all the big kids were at MMO. Not so much of a break though, as there were 5 moms and 4 babies (Ryan being the oldest). Funny, they stuck us outside on the patio (obviously heated)....wonder why? :) We had such a great time. And, did I mention it was delic?

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

11 months already??? Seriously?? WOWZA!