Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time with college roommates

This past weekend (yes, I realize it is almost the weekend again) was so much fun! My college roommates and their kids came to Atlanta for the weekend. All told there were the 4 of us, and our 5 kids...plus one on the way. :) (I should add, Chris was here, but he tried to make himself scarce--poor guy, he was surrounded! :) ).

All four of us (we lived together all 4 years of school--minus semester's abroad etc). :

Photobucket

The three little boys (Eli 11 mos (2 days older than Ryan), Ryan, 11 mos, Thomas 7 mos):

Photobucket

Sweet friends playing(Anna-Kate and Aubrey--9 days older than AK):

Photobucket

Our two little hams :

Photobucket

We didn't do a lot, just by nature of how many kids we had. We did make it to Chick-fil-a for lunch on Saturday (Chick O'le, as Anna-Kate calls it). The girls had a great time playing. During naps we spent some quality time chatting at Starbucks, which is always a relaxing time. It was a quick trip, but makes me so thankful for the friendships that I have. These are girls that no matter how long it is in between conversations and visits, we pick right back up like time hasn't passed us by.

These are the great friendships of life.

4 comments:

Tate Family said...

Fun times w/the girls...that's what I'm talkin' about. And Chick-Fil-A totally counts. :)

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

IS Liana pregnant again? or is it one of the other roomies? So fun! Hope yall are doing well. Anna Kate and Ryan are just precious!

Janelle said...

No, Liana isn't preg again, Megan is (in the grey striped sweater) with baby #1, due in Aug.!

Leslie said...

I was going to ask "Who's pregnant?" But, I see someone else beat me too it.

Looks like a fun weekend!