Friday, January 23, 2009

Breakfast...take 2

So remember the lovely breakfast I spoke of yesterday? Not so lovely the second time.

We had a lovely time socializing, despite a little one (8 mos) pulling a whole cup of just poured coffee onto himself and my friends' "over easy" eggs raw. So, I got to the center of my pancake and discovered it too was not cooked. Ehh, no biggie, I don't need all of it anyway. Then I got to the center of my sausage, it was pink, ehh I'll eat around it--no biggie. I didn't want to be the third to make a scene and send something back etc.

WRONG move.

*Note to self, don't eat undercooked pork, or egg for that matter. Unless it's cookie dough or cake batter, but I digress.*

I woke up this morning at 5:45 and, let's just say, emptied my stomach. For a couple of hours. All better now.

Taking my lesson and running with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Janelle, I'm sorry. Food poisoning is so not fun! Glad you're feeling better...and I'm guessing none of you are raring to go to that restaurant again anytime soon!? ;)

Jenny