Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Big news in our house!!

No, I'm not pregnant.

Chris got a new job! This is such an answer to prayer and Chris is beside himself excited! He is moving from consulting to an HR job and will be dealing with benefits. Congratulations babe, I'm so happy for you!! :)

*****

Not much other news. I keep swearing Ryan will be walking tomorrow. He can walk while only holding 1 hand, but just isn't all that interested in letting go. If you let go he immediately drops to his knees to crawl. He's so fast, I guess he's just not motivated to walk. Ugh! I'm ready for him to walk and stay off the dirty ground! Stairs are a new interest as well. A couple of weeks ago, I was blogging and I hear Anna-Kate say, "NO RYAN, that's no no for you!" (what I find myself saying to both kids all too frequently...). I turn around and he's 5 stairs up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, congratulations Chris (and the rest of the fam). How exciting! I know you're so proud. Don't you just love how the Lord surprises us and provides? (:

Jenny

Mom B said...

Congratulations! I know your folks are loving having you in the Atlanta area! Hurrah for God's provision!

Brie said...

Congrats, Chris! Ryan will be walking in no time. My nephew was the same way and then one day he just took off and never looked back at crawling.

The Levy's said...

Congratulations! I know you have been waiting for this forever - now MY turn!!!!

Jonesey said...

Congratulations on the new job. And yikes to Janelle on the previous post about baby boy & the razor story. What a nightmare, I'm glad he's ok!

I enjoyed looking through the blog.

Props on the Pink Pig picture up top :)

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Congratulations!

Lol - "No, I'm not pregnant."

Hey, on your 'edit your profile' tab, click "show blog" or whatever, so people can get to your site from your profile/comments. Make sense? :)

Tate Family said...

Congrats to y'all, Janelle!!

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

was so hoping you were pregnant. HA HA HA!!! PS I love your Southern Expressions. I WILL be shopping once i find out what we are having!! Love ya girl.