Monday, February 2, 2009

Quotables

We were singing to Anna-Kate before bed last night.

AK: "Daddy, shhhh."
Chris: "Daddy's singing to you sweetie"
AK: "No, that not how we do it."
Chris: "What do you mean?"
AK: "You just can't do it right daddy"

I'm assuming she means that Chris is tone deaf. Regardless, hilarious...especially the look of, "you have got to be kidding me, she's 2" look on Chris' face.

***

Today we were playing in the playroom.

AK: "Mommy, I hold Ryan now, K?"
Me: "Alright."

So she grabs him and wraps her arms around him and he starts to try and wriggle away.

AK: "Ryan's like 'let me go', right Mama?" (yet, she continues to hold him).
Me: "So, why don't you let him crawl away then?"
AK: "Moooommy, because I holding him right now." (with look on her face like, are you kidding me, this is sooo obvious.)

Oooooh. Ok then, perfect sense. :)

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Makes me laugh. EVERY.TIME.