Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random

Anna-Kate to Ryan in the car yesterday, "Ryan, you make my heart happy."

***

Ryan's new thing is shouting "GO!" and pointing his hand forward everytime we come to a red light. It's hysterical. He says it, then just sits there giggling at himself as if he's the most brilliantly funny comedian ever.

***

As we drove home the other night...
Anna-Kate: "Mommy, I need to go poo-poo. Right now!!!"
Me: "well, we are in the car, you are gonna have to hold it for a little while, can you do that for me?"
AK: "Hold it, you mean, hold it with my bottom?"
Me: (holding in laughter) "Umm, ya, please."
AK: (about 2 minutes later) "Oh, it was just a toot-poop, not a real poop, I don't need to go poo-poo anymore."

***

Tomorrow is Ryan's first day of school. I have very mixed emotions...will post pictures tomorrow. But, as I have a dentist appointment in the morning, need an oil change, and have to clean the house so we can leave to GO TO THE BEACH (!!!)--I'd say I'll have plenty to keep me busy while they are away.

No comments: