Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eye candy

My baby is almost 11 weeks old! He is so precious and loves to smile and coo with me. Some of my favorite time is spent from 2-3 with him and we just stare lovingly into each others eyes. :)

He hates lying down and wants to be sitting (which he can "tripod" sit for a minute before falling, and indefinately if you hold his hands. He isn't steady, but has the back muscle to do it) or standing (he already likes to jump. Reminds me more and more of Anna-Kate. Hope he doesn't walk before 7 months too...)





I think it's hilarious that he looks so chubby with his double chin while lying down. Look at that dimple! Aren't you just smitten? :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

He is absolutely adorable!

The Bartons said...

He is such a stud!!! He definately has an "older" look/face to him than Ryan and AK I think. I just showed Matt and he said "Man- he looks like Ben Hinson!" haha thought you'd enjoy that one :) Love the dimple!

Anonymous said...

He is GORGEOUS Janelle! Love that last pic!!

Jenny