Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm hungry

Well, this is the week. I got the clear to exercise and diet from the doctor, back from vacation...du, du, duuuuuun.

Sigh.

I ponied up and joined Weight Watchers this week. I did it after I had Ryan (I was 4 months post partum with him though) and lost all the last of the weight in a couple of months. I always have a big initial loss, but those last 4 lbs (in addition to the 15 I need to lose to look like I used to...) are just stubborn. It's getting worse as I get older. Gulp. So, I'm hoping for the same (quick) success.

That said, I've spent the last year eating whatever, and however much, of what I want to. I've decided I don't much like moderation. (To be fair, I also don't like practicing patience and generosity, but they are good things too.)

That's all, just a way to document life as it is. I'm trying a new recipe tonight with salmon (Which amazingly, my kids love, even after Chris told them they were eating Nemo. Thanks, husband.).

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

i feel your pain. really, i do.

Dance411 said...

NEMO!! Oh Chris! I hope that you get the results you want! I'm still searching for my results :)

Also love the Disney posts!!!