Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lost in translation AND, dun, dun, duuuuun.

...or something like that.

I feel a bit "bamboozled". Today's appointment was merely to talk me into the surgery (for Ryan, in case you don't follow my internal thought processes). There was nothing actually done. Not sure if the pediatrician was confused himself and therefore passed the confusion to me or what. Sigh.

***

I went upstairs to get Anna-Kate from her quiet play time and discovered why she was so quiet. (these are stairs, in case you can't make them out). (Also, she is in to putting multiple bows in her hair. Style diva.)



I wish I had snapped this .05 seconds before I did. Ryan was talking to Jack and they were both giggling. I went to take the picture, and instead of taking, my flash popped up, moment lost.



Sweet, happy boy!



Sweet, happy boy part two.



...and the reason he's happy? He's standing (it's when he's the happiest). He is now pulling up. Sigh.

3 comments:

Andria said...

That is hilarious! Is AK actually sleeping?
Ryan and Jack are so cute together!

Andria said...

That is hilarious! Is AK actually sleeping?
Ryan and Jack are so cute together!

Holbie said...

Janelle - can you get a second opinion regarding Ryan? With Jonas we saw 3 ENTs before we decided to go ahead with a frenectomy for his tongue. I was very conflicted. The 2nd ENT we just did not like and weren't going to give him our money if we could avoid it...