Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lunch dates

I took the boys to visit Papa at the hosptial yesterday. It was really hard to see him so tired and weak. I think it meant a lot to him to see the boys. We stayed and got to talk with my grandparents, mom and aunt Julia for a little over an hour, (which, coincidentally, was during Jack's nap-such a trooper) then we left to meet my sweet friend Allison for lunch. What should have taken about 4 minutes took me 23 minutes because of a wreck on the exit ramp. Ugh!

It was so fun to see Allison and finally meet Noah! He is such a sweetie! Both babies cooperated and slept in their carseats for a good deal of lunch (at Cheesecake Factory--YUM) and Ryan was amazing and sat through our (non-little boy friendly) conversation, ate his lunch and told me when he needed to go potty. (Incidently, he has been telling me when he needs to go and I haven't had to just tell him to go in a few days now! I'm "knocking on wood" as I type this.).

I'm a complete loser and forgot my camera, so I'm waiting on Allison to send those on (hint, hint...you know, in all your free time--ha!).

Heading to get Jack's 6 month pictures with Leigh-Ann and Sadie this morning (Sadie's 3 month) and then we'll chat, shop and have lunch. So exciting!! (And, so weird to go out to lunch twice in one week where a playground is not involved in either). Yippee!

No comments: