Monday, October 18, 2010

Ryan-isms

"Buzz-year"--what Ryan calls Buzz Lightyear. In a sentence: "I no go pee-pee on Buzz-year, that so yuck!"

"No treats for me, I poo-poo in un-pants!"--what Ryan says if he ever wakes from a nap/in the morning with poop in his pull up. We are trying to encourage holding it so are on another sticker sheet for that. (He does great when he's fully awake/in real underwear).

"It's not working"--what Ryan said when he is trying to poop and it just isn't coming fast enough.

"Get me outta here..." What he says in the bath tub when he's done or in the car seat and he wants to get out.


***

The ABC's, according to Ryan:

"A, B, C, D, E, effin, G, H, I, J, K, L, L, L, O, P, Q, R, Sssss, T, U, V, daw-baby, X, Y, Z. Now I sing abC's. sing with me!"

3 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

I love the "effin G"...hehehehe

The Bartons said...

lol. too funny! gotta love them! i can't wait until Noah starts to talk! :)

Chris said...

You forgot, "Get me outta here..."

What he says in the bath tub when he's done or in the car seat and he wants to get out.