Friday, October 29, 2010

Party-time!

The kids had their halloween fall parties (we attend a Baptist school and halloween isn't allowed) this week. What fun! Ryan's was yesterday, so I got to attend with Captain Hook (WH000K! according to Ryan) and today, I attended Anna-Kate's with Wendy ("Wendy-bird", if you will. If you don't get it, you haven't watched Peter Pan recently). Both mornings started off with games, then pictures, a hayride and their class parties. Such a fun time and so sweet to see all of the little kids dressed up! :)

With Hook, sans hook and sword. Your welcome, Mrs. Tanya and Mrs. Courtney!


The golf master!



He got all 3 footballs in, no misses!



Class picture of 2 year olds



Sweet Jack, always along for the ride (let me insert--Chris is awesome. Jack was schlepped all over yesterday during Ryan's festivities, so Chris worked from home this morning so Jack could sleep and I could get a little quality time with my girl. Also, I share room mom responsibilities, so I was there the entire time).



Beanbag toss



Anna-Kate's 4 year old class



With her friends, Natalie and Campbell, on the hayride.



With my little Wendy-bird



With Mrs. Mandy

No comments: