Friday, October 8, 2010

Picture time

I had so much fun getting Jack's 6 month pictures and having lunch with Leigh-Ann. So fun to walk through life with such a dear friend (and enjoy all the little silly things, like baby pictures, together).

(I'm too cheap to buy the cd and our scanner is still broken, so here, a picture of a picture). Jack at 6 months:



Me with my sweet boy:



He tried to get one of Jack on his belly, but Jack wasn't interested in that at all. He immediately sat up and/or tried to crawl away on the 6 or so attempts we gave it. Then, he put a block down and Jack stood up, (leaning on the block) then, he let go. The photographer was like, "seriously? Isn't he just 6 months..." I know.

They grow up too fast I tell ya, too fast.

1 comment:

The Levy's said...

Can you say stinkin adorable!! Love the pics of Jack! :)