Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo! Halloween 2010 :)

Yes, we trick-or-treat. My kids think of halloween as a fun time to wear dress-up out of the house (special treat) and a time to get candy. End of story.

We got some serious mileage out of our costumes this year (and, since I made them, I was happy to see the effort put to good use!).

{quick recap: Thursday: Ryan's party at school, Friday morning: Anna-Kate's party at school, Friday afternoon: MOMS club party, Saturday afternoon: neighborhood happy hour, Saturday night: trick-or-treating, Sunday evening: trick-or-treating part II}.

We are so blessed to have good friends in our neighborhood, and always enjoy our time!

Introducing, Peter Pan.



Unreal how hard it is to get a decent picture of 3 kids at the same time. If only I could copy and paste faces from one to the other...



So, we tried a change of venue. Still OK, not amazing, but we'll take it!



Flying Peter Pan!



Family shot



The neighborhood Mommies!



Happy girl! What joy her smile is.



The sweetest, cuddliest, happy guy ever--cute lil' Pan.



Sure love this girl!



Rare smiling Ryan in front of a camera (courtesy of the apple for the green teeth)



I feel the same way about diet coke....just kidding. Poor guy, I forgot toys for him, so the (unopened) diet coke can was his toy. He liked the reflectiveness. :)



Group shot of all of the kids!



My 3 in the mix (Anna-Kate is loving being big enough to hold Jack!)



Trick-or-treat!!





Little Jack is a little too little for the wagon. He made it a good while, but the bumps did him in and he was slouching over. :) Next year, next year (and yes, I'm already thinking about costumes!).

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

aww, what a great time. happy post. thinking about you.

Meagan Dennison said...

Ha! I started my Halloween post out the same exact way. I like the way y'all think! CUTE, costumes, by the way. And I LOVE your hair!!!

Dance411 said...

yaah! it was good seeing yall!!