Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feeling my age

{My body is currently screaming at me that I am no longer 20.}

{The fact that I not only thought, but wrote, that adds an additional 10 years to me, I think.}

I was a vendor at a local holiday market today. I had a great time, (and many, many thanks to my mom for driving up to help me and Chris for being awesome and taking all three kids to a birthday party so I could be gone all day!) and was able to sell quite a few things.

In order to prepare to be across town at 8 this morning I set my alarm clock for 6:30. That would be after getting into bed at 4:30 am. Ouch. The house is just so deliciously quiet at night and I am so very productive while not distracted by the little people, phone calls or facebook. :) I had a very long to-do list though, and knew it was bad news when I had to get a diet coke at 11:30 pm.

I made a million burp cloths, bibs, bows and a few other random things and carted down all of my embroidery stuff (including machine!) for on-site personalization. People seemed to be thrilled with the one stop shopping. Fun times!

My little table set-up.



Some of my new products. Cute, huh?







I came home around 4 and fell asleep sitting up on the couch. I awoke to Chris ordering pizza for dinner (good man!). We had a nice family evening just hanging out and playing.

So, without further adieu, goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing...truly amazing! I hope you saved some items for me to buy
Love,
Mimi