Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beach trip to St. Simons

So every summer my college roommates and I have gone to St. Simons for a long weekend at the end of July. This year the invite went out to the "Fab 10" and the number grew from 4 to 7! So fun! Unfortunately, Ryan and Eli (Liana's son who is 2 days older than Ryan) are too young to be left at home with daddy's, so they came with us. This is not my ideal idea of a beach trip (though to his credit, he took a short morning nap on the beach):
Photobucket
They boys much more enjoyed Liana and I staying back at the condo with them to hang out:
Photobucket
Here is a picture of Liana and I the night we went out to dinner at Barbara Jeans--yummy!! We split a shrimp and grits that was amazing and had fresh pumpkin bread.
Photobucket
Here's a sweet picture of me with my boy! He always looks surprised in pictures...
Photobucket
Here's a group shot after church on Sunday:
Photobucket
We had a great time of fellowship and some really good conversations about "real" things and our lives with the Lord. Covenant was a wonderful place to make some of the most amazing friendships I have in life, and for that I am quite thankful.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks! You are a great friend too. This weekend just reminded me so much of how i miss you guys. it is hard to get a little taste and then we have to say bye. love the pictures especially the one of eli and ryan. love you!