Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures and peaches

We went to visit my grandparents today. Anna-Kate got so excited to see Mana and Papa. Of course they wouldn't let us leave without taking some fresh picked peaches and home-grown tomatos!!! Let me tell you how good my lunch was...

In other news, my friend emailed me the pictures from when the VBS kids led worship a couple of weeks ago. I thought they turned out pretty cute!

It took her a few minutes to warm up to the idea of singing in front of all those adults:
Photobucket
Watching the big kids to see what they were doing:
Photobucket
Watching Mama to make sure she was doing it right (and she was--words and motions!):
Photobucket
Totally comfortable doing her own thing!
Photobucket
I distinctly remember last summer watching the kids from VBS sing and thinking how sweet it would be when Anna-Kate was old enough to do that. I honestly didn't think she'd be up for it this young--it was so sweet and special to see and hear her sing songs to Jesus! That is good stuff!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

What a big, pretty girl! So blessed!! Singing for Jesus...can it get any better?