Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer pickin'

I took the kids down to Macon late last week for a visit with my parents. While there Anna-Kate got to pick tomatoes from Nana and Poppy's (much-more-successful-as- of-now) garden and go blueberry picking for the first time.
My girl LOVES tomatoes. She picks them the size of an apple and then eats it. Outside, uncut, unwashed: all gone. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday morning we went first thing to pick. Ryan didn't enjoy himself at all. In fact, if I was out of sight he cried. I guess because it was hot-even at 8:30 am. Anyway, here is Anna-Kate with her little bucket:
Photobucket
and here she and I are together at the field:
Photobucket
My boy LOVES his jumperoo. So much in fact that we travel with a johhny jump-up because he loves to jump so much (he's spent an hour at one time in it on occasion). Here he is, lovin' it:
Photobucket
Friday afternoon we met Liana and her kids at Chick-fil-a for the girls to eat chicken and play on the playground. They had so. much. fun. It was great to see them giggling, going down the slide together and just running around enjoying life! Pictures to come...haven't gotten them off of my moms' camera yet. :)

2 comments:

Gil House said...

she eats a tomato whole like an apple!?!? unbelievable! LOVE IT! the pics are SO super cute, esp. AK with her little bucket. PRESH!

Claire and Jason Bintz said...

So cute! I love these pictures and the dialogs!