Friday, July 18, 2008

Manipulation?

So a few nights ago I was preparing dinner and Anna-Kate asked me to put her in her high-chair. As she now has a booster chair and I was planning to put Ryan in the highchair (just to sit with the family as he's not eating solids yet)...
JH: "I don't think so".
AK: "peeeeeeese mommy?".
JH: I was busy, not wanting to be bothered..."ask your daddy."
AK: She trotted off and a minute later I hear, "daddy? Hi daddy. I loooooove you. Daddy, I sit highchair please?"
Of course he said yes! It was my own fault. :)

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

That is soooo funny, Janelle. She is gonna be a MESS.

Katie said...

People always think I'm so weird because I can eat tomatoes like an apple! Anna-Kate and I need to hang out and have a tomato feast...well, until I get big sores in my mouth from all the acid, then I'll have to call it quits!

Love,
Katie