Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cheers!

So Anna-Kate and I "toasted in" the beginning of fresh from the garden tomatoes! They are delicious! She's a girl after my own heart. Every night she runs out to check them out, but we have to wait for them to turn red. Well one night she was especially insistent on eating them and had managed to find a couple of orangy/red cherry tomatoes hiding deep in the plant. So she tapped my tomatoe, said "cheers mommy" and we ate. YUM.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tate Family said...

She makes those berries look deeeeelish!!

Tate Family said...

Meant to ask...did you make that dress?

Janelle said...

in the tomato pic is her swimsuit, the green and white dress in the zoo pica (and Ryan's romper) I made. :)

Ruth Cox said...

ah! I love tomatoes too. Enjoy--yummy!

Claire and Jason Bintz said...

Hey Janelle! You have such a beautiful family! Jason and I just moved back to the South--we'd love to get to see you sometime!