Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the car and on the phone...

So we drove down to my parents' house today to give Chris some time to finish his work and relax a bit and for the kids to see Nana and Poppy. While in the car Anna-Kate asked me to pass her her cell phone (it's bright pink and has Disney princesses on it and talks...she loves it).
AK: "I call daddy. Hi daddy! I go see Nana, bye bye".
JH: "Did Daddy say anything?"
AK: "yes, he says 'good'". "Now I call Adam. Hi Adam, hi. Uh-huh, uh-huh, yes. Oh that sounds fun. Uh-huh, uh-huh. OH NO! You hear me? Hear me Adam? OK, YUM! See later dude. By Addy (sometimes call him Adam, sometimes Addy)."
JH: "What did Adam have to say honey?"
AK: "He say hi, and he have gigantic pancakes!"
JH: "Why'd you say 'oh no'?"
AK: "Because Adam doesn't share pancake snack"

And what do you answer to that? :)

No comments: