Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anna-Kate's first haircut

We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts yesterday for her first haircut! She was so excited (a couple of weeks ago she informed me she needed a haircut...). So, as we leave for St. Louis to meet family on Wednesday, figured go now. When we got there we had to wait for 30 minutes so I decided to go to Moe's to grab a quesadilla (a "duh") while we were waiting. As I carried her out she cried, "no leave, need haircut mommy, need haircut". I assured her we would be back. :) Here she is in the chair waiting to for the first cuts. She chose to sit in the taxi (though informed me, "no taxi, yellow car").
Photobucket
The before:
Photobucket
The first cut:
Photobucket
The after (from behind--she wouldn't smile for me):
Photobucket
She cut about 3 inches off the bottom. I'll take a picture of her from the front when she wakes up. It curls under about at her shoulders. Cutie! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the haircut! You were smart to take her to a professional and not attempt to do it yourself, like me! I need to take Ella Ann to get "fixed"!

Tate Family said...

Precious moments. She is a doll!